View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 11:19 AM   #20
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The reason I have a hard time with S that early is because i feel pretty confident that Veach will get one of the many options in free agency this year.

Then again, it’s entirely possible that they do both after what happened with Sorenson this year.

But I still think CB is more likely than S early.
The S room needs as much of an overhaul as the defensive line.

Thornhill is really our only safety worth a shit. We need to replace Mathieu (unless they bring him back), Sorensen and we still need a 4th. You can for sure sign a top one in FA but I’m still drafting one decently high because Spags likes his three safety looks and Thornhill isn’t a lock to be here after his contract is up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote