View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 05:38 PM   #32756
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I was thinking that someone might have spiked his Ketchup... Or Catsup.

Watched the two video breakdowns (it sucked) and I'm still not convinced that he took a hit to the head and wasn't seeing/thinking properly.
Maybe it wasn't a concussion, you could well be right... maybe Mahomes just flat out simply shit the bed, even Jordan didnt win them all as they say

It could also just be all of the late season football and weight of huge expectations that finally took its toll as zilla talks about above

Maybe its because the D couldn't hold an 18 point lead, or maybe some terrible argument boiled over at halftime and it killed our mojo

Lets not forget Cincy has made a quantum leap, and they caught us slipping

My guess is it was a combination of everything above
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote