Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 10:41 AM   #275
Be Kind To Your Pets

I binged season four yesterday. I've watched the whole series since it started. A few thoughts without hopefully not being a spoiler:

You have to suspend a LOT of belief with shows like Ozark and Yellowstone. Not sure how many people have been killed in those shows, but per capita its higher than St. Louis! If all these people who had been killed in Camdenton really happened it would be national news. Same deal with Yellowstone. But without gun violence, neither show would be as interesting.

What did they do with the Sheriff's car?

Can't wait for the forensic digs by law enforcement on Darlene's north pasture!

Also, can poppies even be grown in Missouri? I don't think we have the climate? How does Darlene keep all the plant workers quiet in the processing plant? She's got about six or more guys working in there?

No KC Mob Boss would travel to see a psychopath -who shot his son's junk off- alone. He'd have some muscle and protection with him.

Finally, nobody, and I mean NOBODY on Ozark is likeable. Everybody is evil and corrupt. The entire Byrd family. Darlene's crew. Ruth's family. The Mob. The Cops. The Feds. The Cartel. Even the guy who runs the Lazy-O Motel is a degenerate gambler. The Chicago PI poking around is a coke head. The only person who seems normal is Wendy's dad, and he's an abusive father and pious hypocrite. So please, name one person, ONE PERSON on the show who isn't sleazy. Maybe the new sheriff.

And what was the deal with the auto accident at the beginning of the first episode? Foreshadowing the end???

Last edited by gblowfish; 02-07-2022 at 12:55 PM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.