View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 01:11 AM   #1044
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I want to say this about Andy Reid, I tried in another thread but got blasted for saying something positive.

Ok So Andy Reid has gone to several NFCCG in Phily and lost several but he did punch through and got to a Super Bowl only to lose ironically because his quarterback didn't play as well but got beat. Coach puts in more work it's well documented that the man sleeps football and wakes up spends more than most coaches in the league even during the offseason. Ok so he has gone to and lost several NFCCG and a Super Bowl and eventually got stale in Phily his time ran it's course and we happened to need a HC. Clark jumped on that and grabbed him and made Pioli sit outside while they negotiated his contract. Then fired Pioli.

Onto the success Andy Reid has brought us he turned this franchise around and made this a winning product on the field and was stubborn about passing the ball I think the failures Alex had was that Andy wanted to pass too much when he got here he said he'd pass on about every down we as fans were stoked because all we ever did was run the ball. With Alex he was good with about 25 passing reps a game but giving him more than that he quite abbit struggled, but he got us a playoff victory.

Then the good part we got the Showtime Patrick Mahomes and he took the league by the storm doing crazy shit to win and awe everyone and people flocked to Arrowhead to see this phenom. His first year starting got us in over time in the AFCC Game and lost but didn't even get a chance to do anything in overtime. The very next year and what I'm saying is Andy Reid has gone to many NFCC games and went to a Super Bowl but now with Andy leadership we were very resilient to overcome any deficient and this team rallied and Andy Reid busted down the door to the Super Bowl LIV and we won it all.

The next year we were Kings and top of the mountain and we fought our way back to the Super Bowl but unfortunately Eric Fisher tore his ACL and was out for the Super Bowl and we didn't really have much of a fighting chance against the Bucks but they were the dominant better team and I was told it's just excuses about the refs and offensive line but to get there was still fun and exiting. Now comes the gut check we were down 3/4 first part of the season and things looked bleak but we had a spark and GM Vooch brought in a DE that made Spags redefine his defense and we started win games spite struggles of Patrick Mahomes but as the season went on Patrick learned and got himself back to being himself and tore that shit up especially ripped the Raiders a new asshole twice. So then we win enough games win the division the Tits get knocked out and we rallied to beat the Bills .13 seconds to tie the game no matter what script the NFL has that is basically impossible to script and practice because you can't practice against what the other team is doing and you can't count on a field goal to put you into overtime you can just hope. We won the damn game but we fought for it.

Onto the AFCCG and for what ever reason I'll just say it Pat and Andy choked the game and more than that Bengals just wanted it more than we did. They banked on Andy passing the ball and with in-completions stops the clock unlike running plays the clock keeps going. These players put their bodies on the line every play chance to get hurt and I think Patrick wanted to be the Grim Reaper again so bad that it got in his head i think he patted the ball but was hesitant and in the pocket you have seconds to make a decision and he held onto the ball instead of throwing it then thought the could make an incredible play that he has done time and time again but choked and that's ok this was a learning year or curve that Patrick never had to experience before because the league didn't know what to do with Patrick so now he has that chance to re prove himself once again and i think with a vengeance.

Again anyways what I really wanted to say after rambling on is that yes Andy Reid has lost many NFCCG but only two AFCCGames he is not a choke artist what he is, a man that keeps coming back and getting his team ready to play in more AFCCgames and winning championships. He knocked down the door twice in a row for the chance to win a Lombardi. We are in well hands to keep fighting and get there again to win another Lombardi regardless of past.

If you have to over come refs then that's part of the game players make plays and its the job of the coach to put them in successful position to do so.

I think Andy needs to work on balance offense and not put it all on Patrick Mahomes II. We beefed the upfront line ****ing run it down teams throats make them stop the run then go for the home runs.

I appreciate Andy Reid for working with Breat Vanderbelt and Mr. Clark Hunt giving us Super Bowl LIV and chance to win more Lombardis. They are not easy to come by. We will knock down that door again by God.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.