View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 10:19 AM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Rejoice everyone.

Sorensen and Niemann are no longer under contract and shouldn’t, fingers crossed, be coming back.
I'll always appreciate Sorenson for his 2019 postseason plays alone. I sincerely feel we don't get past the Texans without him on the field. I'll always fondly remember the time Niemann scored a touchdown in preseason during his rookie year, filling me with hope we stole a gem somehow. Turns out he was too small to play linebacker and too slow to play safety.

I'll be honest - I always pulled for Niemann. He played at Iowa with my daughter's boyfriend's best friend up there and I was hoping he could grow into a solid contributor. He played a TON of snaps for us on defense this year but was never a guy that could wreck a play. Good luck to him going forward. Him and Sorenson.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote