View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 09:37 AM   #953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
To be honest, I think we will all get used to it, it just takes time.

Remember when they didn’t have an actual name and it was a big Meme, and now 2 years later we all kinda just adopted it and now it sounds ok? The same will happen with the commanders.

It’s just like if they picked the Jets, Oh wow, it’s the JETS! Like what airplanes? No we are so used to it because it’s been around for decades. Or the Ravens? A bird? Would it be weird if they called themselves the Baltimore Pigeons? Baltimore ducks? We know Seahawks and eagles are taken, point being is it’s just something new that we will all laugh at first but adopt in the near future.

That’s just my opinion but I’ll also add a local news station was saying pretty much the same as above, WFT sounded better, but in retrospect that may just be because we’ve grown accustomed to the name
Good point.

Packers is a name that would be mocked if announced today. Eagles is generic as hell. Same deal with Panthers. Titans does sound like a XFL name.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.