View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 09:14 PM   #5247
Supporter

I bought a 79 Trans Am. It will have a 403 that's just shy of 500 horse. I'm trying to sort out the exhaust. I want to run cats because exhaust odors give me bad headaches anymore. So what cats and mufflers could I run that would perform well and sound good? Preferable without bad drone. X-pipe or h-pipe? It'll be a toy for the wife and I to cruise in and take day trips.
Here's the car I bought https://www.flickr.com/photos/restor...7720295603885/
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote