View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 06:18 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I'm not a draft guy so take it for what it's worth. I like a D heavy draft but I want some early round CB's and safeties. The Chiefs have been churning the trash pile for too long for DBs and it shows up against the better teams with guys getting 150-200 yds in a game. Guys don't end up in the trash heap/cut list without reason. Sure, you can salvage one once in a while but when you end up where they are now. If you only eat sirloin for long enough then you don't realize what a t-bone looks like.
guys get yardage like that because your front four sucks donkey balls and can't get consistent pressure.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.