View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 12:00 PM   #1041
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This is a bad beat. This should hurt everyone involved for quite some time. I don't want any slogans next season. I don't want any 'tours' or predictions of 17-0. I want a team that takes a long, cold, sober look in the mirror and comes back ready to focus and win a championship.

Because for all the talk of the 'unprecedented feat' of hosting 4 straight Conference Championships - we have one Lombardi to show for it. And really I think we had the best team in the league 3 of those seasons. At a point this team needs to stop thinking 'dynasty' and start thinking 'lets not be the Packers or the Seahawks, fellas...'

And that's just going to take a back to the basics approach. They're going to have to prove themselves all over again and they need to approach everything they do over the coming months with just such a mindset.

Y'all ain't the bullies in the schoolyard anymore. You just got punched in the mouth and knocked the **** out. Conduct yourselves accordingly.
Michael Jordan when he came back, got his shit pushed in by the Orlando Magic. Nick Anderson stole his rock to win a game. Came back and had the 72 win season. Sometimes being humbled is the best thing that can happen to you.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.