Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 06:13 AM   #1490
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched Boardwalk Empire on the recommendation of Twisted Chief.

It’s worth the time if you have HBO for something else.

It does a LOT of things well. It manages a lot of personalities well. It does the period stuff awesome. Which I’m a total goober for. It mixes in some historical characters pretty well, and IMO does a really nice job with Lucky Luciano and Capone on later seasons. Also
Spoiler!

It had some pretty compelling characters. Richard Harrow was probably the best performed. Chalky was another one that just killed it.

It’s not perfect. It misses the mark on some stuff. About the middle of Season 3, goddamn everybody is unlikable and it became a tougher watch but pulled it back up and let you root for people again.

All in all it was a good one. Thanks Twisted.
Loved that show back in the day when it was current, then they discontinued it for some reason I think.

I can't recommend "Start Up" on Netflix highly enough. I did a search on here and nothing came up.

It took a while to develop for me, but wow it just seems to be getting better and more intriguing with each episode. Three seasons, I just started season two.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.