View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 12:25 PM   #1488
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
My people skills are entirely different now at 46 than they were when I was 33.

But you raise the point that worries me the most.

TBF, it is the same thing that worried me most about Harbaugh. Plus Harbaugh per some reports wanted to trade for Watson and basically start a rebuild. No thanks.
Sounds like you’re trying to talk yourself into liking McD. I can understand your feelings, and who knows how it plays out. But there’s lots of examples showing how BB tree coaches work out. And usually they don’t. Maybe if he decides to not go Patriot way, he may have a chance. But the only one who didn’t do that was Flores.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.