Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 09:40 AM   #1486
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Thoroughly enjoy watching Will Arnett, but it seems as though he can't catch on with anything substantive since...Arrested Development? Not sure if I'm overlooking something besides his voice-overs for Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. I know he has done a lot of animated kid's movies-- but I don't watch those. Undoubtedly someone will come along and lambaste me, pointing out the 50 projects he's produced or starred in over the past five years. But to me, he's either Gob Bluth or Stranz Van Waldenberg.
Lego Masters is terrific.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.