Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 11:38 PM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I was thinking of this question as I was watching and tried to take the fact that I was currently watching Ozark out of the equation. And I came up the same as you. Also, Saul had a real slow start, IMO.

Ozark has a nicer overall color pallete. So there's that too.

BTW: When Batemen was trying to get the guy out of the funeral home, that was hysterical and acted like only he could do.
Pretty cool how Saul has evolved. When you really get to it, you get some of the best characters in breaking bad in Gus and Mike. I’d argue that Lalo has been the best villain of them all. And I sense ozark is going down a similar path.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.