View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 02:40 PM   #14
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Remember watching "House of Cards" on Netflix, and thinking how amazing the future of streaming would be?Netflix's output is now a total deluge of crap, with the occasional nugget if you sift through the garbage.
Seems revisionist. Netflix outputs more original content than the other services combined. There are lots of good shows in there. Same with the bad. Just like everyone else and cable. The only gripe with Netflix is they give up shows too early. But everyone seems to be doing that.
I also wish they would add or create sports channels.

I am not sure how I feel on the ms purchase. They will want to make a profit, but how quick of turn around?
I assume they keep the agreements in place until they expire.
So that means:
1. They keep the games multiplatform and Nintendo and Sony have to get used to the Xbox logo on the games.
MS, definitely optimizes the games for Xbox and gets exclusives first.
2. They make all the games exclusive to sell more Xboxes and game pass.

I wonder how Europe courts will respond. They hate MS already. Will be interesting to see how Japanese gamers respond.

Honestly, if MS releases a good mw2 multiplayer remake that is all I want.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.