View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 02:02 PM   #986
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps. But that could be part of the pre ordained NFL rigged game plan.
2 things:

1) The chiefs do that less frequently than almost any team in the league. I think it's something like 70% of their 'competitive' 1st down plays are passes.

2) They still do it too often. I'd run on 1st down maybe twice a game just to keep teams honest. That's really all it would take.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.