View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 08:09 PM   #16653
Supporter

I got home early so I roasted a couple red peppers and some pablanos.

Threw some beans and some red peppers on the rectec on low for an hour and a half.

I got some whatever pre made 80/20 patties from the store and loaded them up with Bovine Bold (credit KCU). After I flipped them I threw on the pablanos. I’ve posted it before, but those goddamn things are a cheat code on burgers. Toasted the bun.

Plating and presentation is shit but Good lord it hit the spot. Roasted reds are going in the beans moving forward. That was REALLY good. I don’t know if I can get the wife and kids to sign off but next time I’d like to roast and chop a jalepeno and throw in the beans too. That would be excellent.

Roasted peppers for the win!

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote