View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 06:10 PM   #12
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I think if we'd faced anybody else in the playoffs that year but those hellspawn Colts we'd have advanced. They were the only team capable of going punch for punch with us.
They always refer to that as the No Punt Game, but we actually forged a punt, but were called for a 5 yard penalty (5 yards I think, but either way) to give them the 1st down.

When Hall broke free on that kick return for a TD, Arrowhead was louder than I have ever heard it. I was in the lower bowl, about the 45 yard line, about 13 rows up, and I could feel the concrete shaking.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote