View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 03:01 PM   #13
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It was cool, but also depressing. All that talent and they still didn't win a goddamn thing.
Yeah, while watching it I was just trying to focus on his individual achievements and block out the rest of it. I would have bet the house we were SB bound in 2003 (thankfully I didn't have a house to bet). And the video left out Priest's only fumble of the season in that playoff loss. It was (is) hard to be mad at him when he put up a historic season with only the one fumble. But that one and only fumble came at the worst possible time.

Ultimately though - ****ing _efense. There was absolutely no reason he, nor the rest of the offense should have had to have been the epitome of perfection. One. ****ing. Stop.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote