Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 11:32 AM   #153
Mammoth penis

We've had a 5.8 qt sitting on our counter for a year. Used it a few times for frozen fries, veggies, etc and honestly was never really blown away with it. Last night I decided to do raw frozen wings, figured I dont use this thing much anyway so if I catch it on fire oh well.

Best damn wings I've ever made other than on my grill. Now I want a larger model for the playoffs as I was only able to fit 20 in there. Any recommendations for one that can fit more than 20? Do the ones that look more like toaster ovens really air fry as well as the pull-out drawer kinds? Money not an issue, I'd rather pay for quality and something that will last.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote