View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 12:18 PM   #75
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
We'd spend at least one of them trading up, IMO.

I'll run a mock this afternoon and pretend I have two comp picks at the end of the third and see what happens with it. Should be fun.

I don't think they'll tear down/eat it any time soon. Will keep pushing that and hope that cap escalation lets you catch up.
So, I ran that mock.

Here's what I ended up with:

2.43, 2.63 (trade back with Atlanta for 1.31 and a 7th), 2.61, 3.93, 3.103, 3.104 (projected comp picks for Bienemy and Poles), 4.131, 7.232

Using PFN, I landed, in order:
Travon Walker, DE (i think he plays strongside LE and moves inside on passing downs for KC, think Arik Armstead but more athletic)
Sam Williams, DE
Romeo Doubs, WR
Rasheed Walker, OT (Or the Tulsa kid if you like him more)
RB (Tyler Allgeier, Jerome Ford, Zonovan Knight)
Demani Richardson or Smoke Monday, S
John Metchie (take the risk on him and redshirt him ... can afford it with the extra picks)
Mike Rose, LB

Those extra picks will be handy. It makes redshirting one of Metchie or Williams a lot more do-able.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.