Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #40798
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm going to be as honest as I can here, and I'll probably catch hell for it, but here goes -

I want Denver to be good. I want Vegas, LA, Denver and us all to be good. I want this conference to scare the rest of the league, because fall Sundays are better when the AFC West is wrecking shit across the board. I want everyone to be good, and I want to watch Reid and Mahomes beat them all for years to come.

Right now, Denver isn't going to contend for likely at least two to three years with their ownership situation and lack of long-term answer at QB, which is why I reiterate that Denver should sign Flores right now and today to get in there and build them up. Denver has talent on all sides of the ball, more than Miami does imho, and Flores could work with what they have and build his program. Miami screwed up letting him go. I've said it before - whomever the new GM/ownership is, they should absolutely give Houston what they want for Watson. Yeah, they'd be the ass end of jokes for a while (HA) and light on draft picks, but Watson is legit and with that talent he'd be dangerous on that team. The West would have Watson, Carr, Herbert and Mahomes - that's appointment viewing every week, much less when they play each other. Getting Elway out of the GM role and into the owner's suite will help them immensely as well.

TL;DR - I'm cheering for the rest of the AFC West to be good so Mahomes can beat them anyway.
WTF is this bullshit? I want the division to suck balls so Mahomes gets the same breaks that Manning, Brady and Rogers got every year always winning the division and getting a title shot.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote