View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 12:31 PM   #11
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
For me claims about BF in the Midwest make the whole thing less credible. Is there enough contiguous wilderness area in any of these places to support a sustainable population? I'm probably biased because I live in the northwest where we have a crazy amount of wilderness and a crazy number of bigfoots to match.
Its true that truly large tracts of wilderness are just about gone around here, but thats not the case in many areas along the Missouri border (Mississippi river) and Illinois River Valley... lots of thick woods that stretch on for miles and miles

Theres a town in MO (Louisiana) just an hour from me right across the river where a lot of people from IL go to get cheap cigs, that has one of the most famous sightings in America

I've been there many times, and when you look around in just about any direction from there its woods and hills as far as the eye can see along the river

It was called the Momo

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/momo-monster/
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote