Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #255
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
And? Did you miss the part where Mahomes had a high school JV offensive line in front of him? What does that have to do with anything? Why are you so invested in defending Herbert?

Alright well the Chargers D this year gave up a whopping .8 more points per game than the 2018 Chiefs defense. Seems to me an actual elite QB who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes would do better than 9-8 and no playoff berth.

Hey man, maybe you should just go root for the Chargers, I hear they're desperate for fans!

Scroll up, bruv. I'm only responding to the people who are responding to me.

I'm wondering why people here are so bent on tearing him down. It's weird. Whole board was shaking in their boots hoping to not run into LA in the postseason, then they come here and say dude isn't a top 5 QB lol soooooo we're afraid of Ekeler and Keenan Allen then? Their bottom 3 defense? Their dipshit coach?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.