Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #253
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I never said he was perfect and I never said he is better than Mahomes. In fact, I made two lists in which I specifically ranked Mahomes ahead of Herbert.

You don't know shit, dude. Mahomes just got smacked in the ****ing Super Bowl. We lost by three scores. Did you miss that?
And? Did you miss the part where Mahomes had a high school JV offensive line in front of him? What does that have to do with anything? Why are you so invested in defending Herbert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

He literally never has lol
Alright well the Chargers D this year gave up a whopping .8 more points per game than the 2018 Chiefs defense. Seems to me an actual elite QB who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes would do better than 9-8 and no playoff berth.

Hey man, maybe you should just go root for the Chargers, I hear they're desperate for fans!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote