Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:42 PM   #250
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
If he's so perfect and great when why do they lose so much and miss the payoffs? He is not better than Mahomes at all. Mahomes has dragged 3 bad defenses to the division title, the payoffs and to the SB twice and got a win.

I know this much, Mahomes would have got the TD and won that ****ing game last night and never would have been 14 down in the 4th with the season on the line to the Raiders.

I never said he was perfect and I never said he is better than Mahomes. In fact, I made two lists in which I specifically ranked Mahomes ahead of Herbert.

You don't know shit, dude. Mahomes just got smacked in the ****ing Super Bowl. We lost by three scores. Did you miss that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Gee, I wonder if Patrick Mahomes ever had to drag a bottom 3 scoring defense to the AFC CG.

Herbert has a big arm but that's about it until he actually does something.

He literally never has lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.