Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 09:39 PM   #147
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
That seems simple enough. Never thought of it. I have a digital antennae on the TV in the basement, it's the only place in the house I get good reception, which is kinda odd. I never thought about plugging it in to the coax for the house...let us know how it goes. I would think the signal would not be strong enough for the whole house...
It's cheap to buy an amplifier. Or at least it used to be.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.