View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 11:59 AM   #874
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Admirals is lame. After hearing about what Jag fans are doing this week, I really think Washington should have gone with "Washington Clownshow". Just imagine all you could do with that. The crowd could dress up and the pan around the stands would be nightmare fuel for all opposing players and fans.
It would still be better than Red Tails. If my football team changed their name to that, I'd switch teams.

(And I don't care about the history or politics. I'm just talking about the name "Red Tails". It's a terrible name.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote