View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 02:25 PM   #57792
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
The old ladies here will tell you the same but it's not because they were skeptical of the science, it's because the second shot made them feel like the casket was coming. None of my grandmother's peers are getting a booster of any kind. It's not just a no, its a hell no.

Watching a bunch of nearly 90 year old women go from "I want you to go get the shot, you have a lot to live for" to "**** that thing, it almost killed me, I'll just risk death" has been hilarious.
Eh, if she had said "the second shot made me feel like death warmed over, you might reconsider it", it wouldn't have bothered me. The "different beliefs" comment makes me pretty sure she is just antivax. Pretty common around here but don't want to get political so will just leave it there.

My wife had zero reaction to the first two Moderna shots but the booster kind of knocked her on her butt for a day and half. Achy and had a fever (up to 102°). She was totally fine by Sunday though.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.