View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 11:13 AM   #64
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Quality win... Now let's see how many of them (both teams) suffer frost bite...
I mean you think about total body temp and hands/feet, but I didn't think about faces/ears until I saw them putting lotion on that guys earlobes because they were just bright red and cracking.

It's not hard to keep your core temp up a bit when you're working as hard as those guys were, but there's just not much you can do about noses and ears apart from putting a gator or something under your helmet, then you you may not get the ventilation you want on the top of your head when you're out there busting ass during a shift.

In either event - damn nice effort by the boys. And while I wish Kyrou had about a 6 year deal right now, he'll still only be an RFA at the expiration of his current deal so it's probably safe to go get that jersey...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote