Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 10:56 AM   #198
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
For anyone who doesn't have it, that's a phenomenal deal for one of the best games ever.
I have mentioned this before. I have tried, literally 5 or 6 times to play this game and just cant get far. On its face its incredible, awesome story, beautiful vistas, open world, MODS and cool gameplay elements.

Ultimately, the combat system feels like doo doo , If this game had something in combat like say Shadows of War, Assassins' Creed (which it clearly tries to emulate, albeit the CDPR version) etc, if they could have pulled that off, this game would be up there with Skyrim as a top PC RPG of all time.

Irritates me every time I see it brought up, because I want to love it!
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.