Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:02 AM   #328
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.