View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 07:27 PM   #942
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu View Post
I am still angry at him for what he did at the end of the first of the Super Bowl.

You're down 8. You get the ball first to start the second half. There is less than one minute left. The Bucs decide to run out the clock.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CALL TIMEOUT?? Even if you stop them, you have almost no chance of scoring. That sealed KC's fate and forced me to endure another nauseating Brady Super Bowl victory. Seriously, the guy had FIVE touchdowns set up by his defense in the postseason. That guy is so overrated.

Then again, it was against Brady, so common sense apparently goes out the window.
I speak for everyone else in this thread when I say to go **** yourself.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote