View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 04:29 PM   #267
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Congrats to Curry for breaking the All time 3 pt record. He will go down as one of the most influential players ever in NBA history and probably the first since Jordan or maybe Kobe.

And before anyone takes offense what I mean by influential is that the game of basketball has completely changed (whether you like it or not) because of Curry\Klay. Not many players in the NBA have had the much influence.
Klay hasn't really changed the game, he's just a really really really good shooter. But he's more in the mold of a Ray Allen/Reggie Miller. Curry popularized the long distance three and the three "off the dribble" beyond anything we've ever seen. Also the volume and efficiency that we never thought was possible. I love Klay though, great personality and great player, especially in big games...which has been key when teams focus on Curry.

I think the league has more talent than ever, but the Warriors are one of the only teams who are consistently entertaining due to their play style.....and Curry.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.