Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 11:51 AM   #40234
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Yeah MHM we know. My hatred grew for Denver in the late 70's when I was a kid. Watching Denver beat our ass and them showing that butt plug barrel man dancing on the TV. One day I will complete my pledge to go and piss on his grave before I die
I don't know how you could really hate that guy (Tim)... seemed like a good fan, met him twice and had my picture taken with him on my first trip to Denver in '93 during the Den/KC game that featured Elway vs Montana. Good times.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.