Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 11:18 PM   #234
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Casey left to appease her.

When John told him he needs to think of a plan to get her back, he said "I think I have one but it will be hard for both of us..." and then told her he thought they should move off the ranch.

That whole "I told you not to come here - this place is evil!" "This place isn't evil, the people trying to take it from us are evil" exchange in the 2nd episode made it clear she wanted out and never really wanted to live there to begin with.

If you just start from the premise that Monica sucks and work backwards from there, things fall into place.
Nah. All the way back in season 1 Casey wanted no part of the ranch but she got enamored by it and he stayed kinda for her and kinda because he waxed her brother.

Started with her. Then she hated it and it was all his fault. So my sister in a nutshell
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.