Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 10:54 PM   #233
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You have it backwards. Casey didn’t want to go back. She wanted to stay. And it’s all his fault. Sounds like my sister.
Casey left to appease her.

When John told him he needs to think of a plan to get her back, he said "I think I have one but it will be hard for both of us..." and then told her he thought they should move off the ranch.

That whole "I told you not to come here - this place is evil!" "This place isn't evil, the people trying to take it from us are evil" exchange in the 2nd episode made it clear she wanted out and never really wanted to live there to begin with.

If you just start from the premise that Monica sucks and work backwards from there, things fall into place.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.