Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:10 AM   #221
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Jamie's dad thing is just god-awful.

Look, I like Will Patton as much as the next guy, but what the **** kind of wizard Svengali am I supposed to think this hayseed ex-convict is? The guy's suddenly a manipulative criminal mastermind and yet for a decade after his release he did nothing to try to find his son? This kid he says he intends to kill one of the most powerful families in the country for?

And I get that we've been conditioned to see Jaime as mentally soft, but literally 2 minutes before he pulls a gun on him with seething rage and some half-assed speech (that wasn't even all that convincing) is going to turn him into a sobbing mess?

The entire season has felt like filler to me. I don't understand their plan at all right now.
Lazy writing for sure. It's all just filler.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.