Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:17 PM   #181
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
This is pretty spot on. I hate this whole Rip\Lloyd thing. It really doesn't make sense and is annoying. Fine, Rip, punch him out and that should be that. Let Lloyd get his revenge on Walker some other way. Move on.

It makes no sense, Lloyd is going to be Rip's best man, which is a big deal. Now I guess he's just gonna throw that out the window cuz Lloyd for the first time ever "went against" the rules. Just dumb.

I feel like Lloyd is somehow gonna work with the boy and do a better job than Rip or something stupid like that. I dunno. Whatever.

I'll need to binge this thing when the season is over, like I mentioned before. Might make all this a little less stupid maybe...maybe.

Right now, I'm watching it because I have loved it to this point. Hopefully it gets back to making sense in that world.
Its definitely gonna be interesting to see where it goes, just hope Lloyd doesn't turn on them because he knows all the secrets
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.