View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #57035
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDonger View Post
You asked me to read the study you posted. I have and responded to it. No vaccine is "perfect" as the author claims.

I'm not sure what they have backtracked on, or what old storyline I'm pushing. I'm just trying to understand how you define a "leaky" vaccine. It seems you don't want to provide that definition, and that's fine.
The definition was right there. Prevent symptoms but not infections.

By that definition, covid-19 vaccines are leaky.

As for how many other angels can dance on the head of a pin, had enough for today.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.