View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 12:52 PM   #3700
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - you've killed this off-season so far.

Not sure I'd be too excited to throw 1st round cap resources at a G (as well as that 1st round pick) but you clearly had a plan.

But hey - I got a bad TE and a 3rd down back so you're proper ****ed now...

Apart from a monster of a secondary (with James returning alongside Harrison Smith and 4 top 25ish CBs; my #5 is Darious Williams who's damn good in his own right and a 6th in Stokes is developing nicely in GB), and a nice set of edge rushers (Garrett and Ngakoue), I don't really love how my team is shaping up. Especially with Derrick Henry's injury ****ing up Tannehill's performance/efficiency numbers. Then again, Russ is backing up a bit for you this season as well.

I don't have a ton of holes, but I seem to have done precisely dick to address them. My 1st rounder from last year was designed to really bolster that interior pass rush (Javon Kinlaw) alongside Clark and Dre'Mont Jones but he had knee surgery and is a non-factor this year. Brooks is slowly coming along at LB but Shenault has been buried by Urban in JAX, Trautmann has disappointed and Walker can't see the field.

So the 2020 draft class will hardly contribute and the 2021 isn't looking any better.

This team just isn't a speck better than it was 2 years ago.
Cook has a torn labrum too. I got his backup Mattison along with Taylor who's killing it. Gonna be a fun season
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote