Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 10:12 AM   #40165
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, TEX, here we go... we're at that point where we see who gets closest to the prediction. You had Denver at 8-9 best case and I put them at 10-7 with no playoffs.

Denver is 6-5 with six games remaining. Denver made things tight for me by losing to PHI and LVR ... those were 2 games I had them winning, thankfully they held up to my belief they would be DAL.

@ Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Chargers
Chiefs

I believe they beat the Lions and can win @ LVR and @LAC... neither will be easy though. If KC has things wrapped up, hopefully they'll rest key players in the final game.

I think they'll definitely hit 8 wins, but most likely will finish with 9 wins and fall 1 short of my 10, especially with the injuries to the OL.

It looks pretty likely the Chiefs will need every win possible with the jumbled mess the AFC is. I wouldn’t count on a backup game. Even if #1 is out of play, KC may be playing for the difference between #2 and #4…
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.