Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 08:18 AM   #40164
#triggering

Well, TEX, here we go... we're at that point where we see who gets closest to the prediction. You had Denver at 8-9 best case and I put them at 10-7 with no playoffs.

Denver is 6-5 with six games remaining. Denver made things tight for me by losing to PHI and LVR ... those were 2 games I had them winning, thankfully they held up to my belief they would be DAL.

@ Chiefs
Lions
Bengals
@ Raiders
@ Chargers
Chiefs

I believe they beat the Lions and can win @ LVR and @LAC... neither will be easy though. If KC has things wrapped up, hopefully they'll rest key players in the final game.

I think they'll definitely hit 8 wins, but most likely will finish with 9 wins and fall 1 short of my 10, especially with the injuries to the OL.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.