Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 08:55 PM   #110
Veteran

I didn't read through the whole thread but Pizza Shoppe pizza which originated in the Northland is the best. I don't know if the style is Chicago or what.

I had Danny (owner) make a pizza, not cooked, put in a cooler with dry ice and took it out to the Grand Canyon when I visited a friend. We took pics and they are on his wall in Platte Woods.

He gave me a few of his "seasoned" pans. He stated "It is the crust and the pans that make a difference". He also gave me a pizza recipe which I have used. They turned out quite good, but not as good as his. I don't have the equipment.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.