Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 06:59 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I love Minsky's and Pizza Shoppe. You people in KC don't know how good you have it. I have lived all over and 99% of pizza sucks ass. I also loved Happy Joe's. Miss that place. Flame away.
Pizza Shoppe is definitely a nostalgic favorite of mine. We used to go to the Platte Woods location monthly for my dad’s ham radio group. Did that for nearly 20 years. I still love Pizza Shoppe and the pink stuff, but I find that whenever I take people there from out of town, they are less than impressed.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli