Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 05:46 PM   #32
Mindful Taoist German

About 15 years ago I called Sbarros at our local mall and asked it they sold entire pizzas made to order. They did.

I got the double crust "meat lover" that looks like an actual pie (with bacon, pepperoni, and parmesan on top crust) and got there just as it was coming out of the oven. That thing felt like it was 5 or 6 lbs. Two slices and I was not just full but stuffed. Those things were a good inch thick. It was for our fantasy football draft and 8 men were full off the one pie.

I know a lot of that stuff sits there forever in those food courts and bland for the most part but if you order a whole pie fresh (I think it was $29 back then) it's absolutely worth it.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.