Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 05:19 PM   #14
Would an idiot do that?

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. I might have to think about that one a while. I prefer Chicago style and have been to the main places in Chicago and they're all excellent. I've had traditional Italian pizza in Italy as well as slightly Americanized versions that are very hard to beat.

The problem though is I'm really not picky about pizza at all... Minsky's is probably my favorite in KC, yet I'm sure people would jump to call it "garbage". Ground Control in Phoenix has a wood-fired Beach Bum pizza with Pineapple Habanero Sauce, Pulled Pork, Red Onions, Pineapple, and Bacon that's pretty great.... there's also a local place that makes great pizza as well.

I dunno... I've eaten a lot of pizza and I guess it might say something that one isn't head and shoulders above the rest.

What are your favorite toppings? Meat. All of the meat.

Does pineapple belong on pizza? Sure, see above.

Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews?

What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? Growing up in KC, it was always Pizza Hut, their stuffed crust was really good. Not great experiences with Pizza Hut here, but Domino's is very good... it's like they continue to bake it in their car and the garlic crust is on point.

DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? Chicago style, but don't seek it out much outside of Chicago.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.