View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 12:08 AM   #223
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I should probably watch a suns game. They look pretty good in highlights. And a 16 game win steak is impressive.
Yeah, I’m stoked about the Suns play right now. Starting 1-3 and the Robert Sarver thing had me legitimately worried about the season. They’re playing lights out right now!

And now that I’ve said something about their winning streak, they’re for sure going to lose their next game. I’ve been holding off on bringing it up in this thread because I know I will jinx them.

Last edited by MVChiefFan; 11-28-2021 at 12:21 AM..
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.