View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 10:33 AM   #3685
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Oh, yeah, that's your new team. So you get an initial roster that's mostly backup players, but then you'll flesh that out with the initial "star draft" where you get 24 rounds that's drawn from a pool of the league's top players. It looks like you're in League 9, and that draft is about to start. Did your email say when it will start? This is your big draft because it's where you'll pick up most of your starters.
I got the email but nothing in the draft menu is clickable. Searched and I'm not seeing anything but the initial draft. I can see league standings but thats it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.