Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 07:04 PM   #472
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Last three days:

•••11-22•••
Kathy is doing about the same they're going to keep her on her back again.
I've made the decision after visiting with some family and medical professionals to move forward with the tracheotomy and feeding tube.
The doctor is a bit negative in my opinion talking about her quality of life but he doesn't know Kathy and what she's had to endure for 20+ years and I'm not giving up on God either.
She's also on lower sedation so if anyone would like to visit please reach out to me as I want her to continue to hear voices she knows. ❤️

•••11-23•••
I meet with the surgeon tomorrow morning between 7:30 and 8 and he will walk me through the tracheotomy and feeding tube procedure. My brother is coming with me to interpret.
It sounds as though they're going to try surgery tomorrow evening so please add to your prayers. ❤️

•••11-24•••
No surgery today she had a rough morning with heart rate oxygen etc. so much so the vent is back to 100% 😢

Sounds like she's having a down day, hoping things turn around.
I hope she gets well soon. Best wishes!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.