View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 10:51 PM   #4718
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I read about this the other day and thought it was interesting.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/09/spin...ve-rocket.html

It essentially puts a payload in an enormous vertical centrifuge, spins it to hypersonic speeds, and then throws it up into space. I'm curious how something like a satellite could hold up to those forces, and I'd think that's a hard sell. But if you want to move a bunch of steel or uranium into orbit, this seems like a good way to do it.

You really want to be sure this baby releases on the vertical part of the spin cycle, though, or you're going to rip a big swath through Albuquerque.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.